Home > DME Program Outcomes
DME Program Outcomes
New SLO version:
- Use digital media software appropriately.
- Apply principles of graphic design.
- Apply programming techniques.
- Evaluate trends in digital media.
- Develop personal promotional materials.
- Create computer-based digital media projects.
- Demonstrate practical skills in computer-based digital media projects, including planning, production and delivery.
- Demonstrate competency using a variety of digital media software applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of graphic design, user interface design, and animation.
- Design effective graphic layouts for print, web, interactive and video-based projects.
- Demonstrate competency using current web and interactive programming technologies and standards.
- Demonstrate competency researching trends in digital media and their impact on businesses.
- Develop effective personal promotional materials including a resume and portfolio of sample work.